|Halkidiki, Greece||4 hours||Attractions/Entertainment|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY VARIATIONS IN THE PRICES OF SIMILAR EXCURSIONS & ACTIVITIES, OBTAINED TO THE FACT THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY DIFFERENT SUB-SUPPLIERS, AND THEY MAY ALSO BE CARRIED OUT ON DIFFERENT DAYS OF THE WEEK.
The hours before sunset offer the best time for paddling on the waters of Vourvourou and Diaporos Island. The sky tends to explode with color and the seas often become glassy and calm. When the crystal turquoise waters meet the beautiful sunset of Sithonia the combination is magic! Departing from Mikro (Small) Karydi beach, exploring Kalamonisia Islands and the best part of Diaporos Island is the best way to complete your day in Halkidiki!
• See the magic combination of crystal turquoise waters and the beautiful sunset of Sithonia.
• Make stops to swim, snorkel or relax at the waters of the best beaches in Halkidiki.
• Taste our delicious healthy sandwiches with local products and fruits.
• No previous experience required.
• All Kayak equipment
• certified guides
• Sandwich with local products
• Fresh fruit
• JuiceBottle of water
• Waterproof bag for your stuff - Waterproof case for your cell phone
• Liability insurance
• Complimentary photographs by email
• All taxes
• personal expenses
Additional info :
• confirmation will be received within 8 hours of booking, subject to availability
• children must be accompanied by an adult
• children rates apply to ages no more than 12 years old
Bring with you:
• Hat Sunscreen
• T-shirt (optional)
• Towel (optional)
• Slippers (optional)
Voucher info :
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
On the confirmation voucher, there will be complete operator information, including local telephone numbers, maps with the exact departure and arrival time, exact time, and duration.
Cancellation Policy :
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there will be no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 days, there will be a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within two days, there will be a 100 percent cancellation fee.